Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Approaching the big days: every one!

Fri, Jan 20: rest
Sat, Jan 21: rest (aah, supposed to do 4 miles easy but forgot)
Sun, Jan 22: 10 miles in the parks (last run over 10 miles, now!)
Mon, Jan 23: rest. Went to open interviews for Organic Food Cafe. It seems really cool-- hope to get it!
Tues, Jan 24: 3 miles, including 3 x 3 min Aerobic intervals. Nice to go a little faster. I wonder if I should have done my long runs at a less relaxed pace, after reading some article about how you should do the first 10 miles of your long run at a less relaxed "race pace." Though I think my race pace will try to be comfortable for the first 10 miles, since my goal is to finish... (Once I said, "break 4 hours," then "break Stephanie's 3:41," but now I think finishing strong is a better goal for me.)
Weds, Jan 25: rest. Continue job apps and get ready for interviews, etc..

Thurs, Jan 26-Feb 5: I don't rightly remember. Went on a 2-mile run at Dartmouth (Jan 31). Had some foot pain at some point. High heels hurt during the two interviews Jan 31 and Feb 2. Went on short bike ride with Malia the morning before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment