Thursday, February 23, 2012

The days following... Paradise and Back

Ran on Feb 5. Stiff-walked around the next few days. I pulled some part of my lower back so I had to get help with my luggage at some points in the subsequent travelling.


I decided my mission after the marathon was to start running completely in Vibram's. So I'll try to walk around in them and run when I can in them, though for traveling I used my running shoes out of convenience.

Feb 7: --> HI.
Feb 9- Feb 15: tried to do a bit of exercise each day. Go hiking (Kokohead, Diamondhead, Kuli'ou'ou ridge, Kokohead again) and on a few walks. Used vibrams on all but Kuli'ou'ou. Went swimming in Hanauma bay twice to look at fishes. I got a little nervous of the open ocean-- didn't stay there long.
Ate a lot of food in Hawaii, but I don't think I gained 5 pounds, unlike last time I visited, in high school. ;p


Sun, Feb 19: probably 2.5 miles in vibram's. turned back before the 3.0 mile mark because feet hurt.
Mon, Feb 20: 3.0 miles in vibram's! feet hurt a little.
Tues, Feb 21: rest. calves + hamstrings a little tight.
Wed, Feb 22: 2.3 miles in PW, though probably 0.1 mile of that was walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment