Friday, April 6, 2012

Goals

I do really well at working and working out when I have specific goals in mind. Here are mine, to encourage me through my UPS Store and Edible Arrangements jobs. Maybe this is TMI, but I really think in terms of concrete goals (being able to run a marathon, etc.):

currently: I could quit my job and do the bike tour frugally.
Apr 7- Apr 20: +safety cushion (peace-of-mind).
Apr 21 - May 5: + relocate to NY (or wherever)
May 6 - May 20: + buy textbooks in advance! <3
May 21 - May 31: + actual margin of safety outside of loans. SWELL!!! ULTIMATE GOAL!

Exercise goals: Workout about of every other day in April, and ballroom dance. Get my legs prepared somewhat for cycling. : )
Go to psycho cycling class every other day in May, plus boxing for fun. See how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I like goals! Now I feel inspired to make some of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete